Thank you for visiting the Education Services homepage.
We believe IUSD's record of academic excellence is the result of a combination of fundamental elements:
- Parents who insist on dedicated time for school work and reading
- Students who give strong effort and hard work to their learning
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for the future they will face, balanced across essential skills and concepts, and the challenge of using those skills and concepts
- Teaching strategies based on how the brain works and how students learn best
- Assessment of both essential learning, and the application of learning in real-world contexts
We invite you to learn more about our programs and our continuous improvement efforts. Thank you for visiting us.
--Cassie Parham, Assistant Superintendent, Education Services