IUSD is a great place to work, and not just because of its highly competitive salaries and benefits. Our organizational culture promotes integrity, trust, collaboration, empowerment and learning among its staff.
New applicants must apply online through EdJoin.org. We’ve created special links from our Job Openings Page to take you directly to our postings on EdJoin. We continually add new postings so check frequently.
- The hiring ‘season’ for Certificated staff is typically between March and August for the 2019-20 school year. Positions are posted daily:
o In April 2019 look for the following postings:
* Secondary (7-12) teaching positions
* Education Specialist, SLP and Psychologist openings
o In May 2019 look for the following postings:
* Multiple elementary teaching positions
- Interested in working as a Substitute Teacher with IUSD? Through the Certificated link on our Job Openings Page you can apply through 2/28/19. An appropriate California Credential is required. The application requires the attachment of the following:
o Credential copy
o Two Letters of Recommendation
- IUSD is always looking for Instructional Assistants to help support our classrooms. Visit the Job Openings Page for more details and links to apply.
The Irvine Unified School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education and prohibits discrimination of employees and applicants based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, actual or potential parental, family, or marital status, or the exclusion of any person because of pregnancy or related conditions, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.