This year's IUSD College and Career Fair will be hosted virtually. Through the Vital Link Web App via a desktop browser, students will be able to access the College and Career Fair to explore college information, attend informational workshops and panel sessions, learn about community partners, discover Career Technical Education, and much more! See below for registration instructions.
Students, parents and other registered participants will have access to the event website beginning Monday, February 22 at 8:30am. Participants can view the event website and content throughout the day. There are no live zoom links during the daytime. The welcome and keynote speaker begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by all other live sessions, which run from 6- 8 p.m.
- More than 150 Colleges and Universities
- Interactive Panel Sessions and Workshops
- FAFSA and NCAA Information
- Virtual College and University Tours
- Military Academy and Service Branch Information
- Pathway Information
- Community Partner Information
Click here to register.
- Step 1—Select type of ticket (Student/Teacher) *Please select one ticket per attendee
- Step 2—Click: "Get Ticket"
- Step 3—Fill out registration form - First and last name, student email (regularly checked), school name, student's grade, parent's full name, email and phone number. Accept Terms and Conditions *For Code of Conduct
- Place order and you have completed registration!
If you have questions, please contact Dennis Brangwin, Exhibits and Operations Coordinator at Dennis@vitallinkoc.org.
Click here to view and/or download the College and Career Fair flier.