- Children’s Support and Parenting Program (CSPP) Services:
Psychoeducation groups for parents and caregivers with school-aged children.
(714) 480-4678 | www.ochealthinfo.com
- The Prevention Center Services:
Parenting programs including parenting workshops, helping kids cope through divorce, and parenting resources.
(714) 543-4333 | www.BrightFutures4Kids.org
- Child Protective Services in Orange County:
(714) 940-1000 or (800) 207-4464 | For other counties click on this link: https://www.cdss.ca.gov/reporting/report-abuse/child-protective-services/report-child-abuse
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline 24/7
To speak with a professional crisis counselor who can provide assistance in over 170 languages.
Call or text 1-800-4-A-CHILD
- Irvine Family Resource Center Services:
Short-term, solution-focused individual and family therapy, resource linkage and referrals, and parent education/support groups to IUSD families K-12.
(949) 936-7504 | https://iusd.org/about/departments/education-services/student-support-services/mental-health-and-wellness/irvine
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Center:
Santa Ana Services: Crisis line, outreach and survivor support services for family members of a person who committed suicide.
(714) 547-0855 | www.didihirsch.org/orange-county
- Community Mental Health Resources:
A brochure with resources on Substance Abuse, LGBTQIA Services, Shelters, Hotlines & Online Resources, Culturally Centered Services, Parenting Resources, Community Resources, Intensive Mental Health Services, Suicide Prevention, Housing Resources, and Legal Resources