The Irvine Family Resource Center is a collaborative program between Irvine Unified and several community agencies. The IFRC provides:
- Short-term, Solution-Focused Counseling Services by licensed therapists for IUSD, K-12 students and families who may not have easy access to affordable mental health or family support services.
- Parent Education Classes and Support Groups help parents and caregivers learn positive discipline skills needed at home for building capable kids and healthy families.
- Resource Linkage and Referral - We are happy to provide phone consultation to connect you with available community resources for:
- Basic Needs support for food, clothing, housing
- Mental Health Referrals
- Medical Care for low income/uninsured
- Resources for Special Needs - ADHD, Autism
- Crisis Intervention
- Drug/Alcohol Resources