The Irvine Family Resource Center is a collaborative program between Irvine Unified and several community agencies. Located on the campus of Creekside Education Center at Harvard and Barranca, the IFRC provides:
- Short-term, Solution-Focused Counseling Services by licensed therapists for IUSD, K-12 students and families who may not have easy access to affordable mental health or family support services. Counseling services are offered on a sliding scale and no one is turned away for lack of funds.
- Parent Education Classes and Support Groups that run throughout the school year which help parents and caregivers to learn the positive discipline skills needed at home for building capable kids and healthy families.
- Resource Linkage and Referral - We are happy to provide phone consultation to connect you with available community resources for:
- Basic Needs support for food, clothing, housing
- Mental Health Referrals
- Medical Care for low income/uninsured
- Resources for Special Needs - ADHD, Autism
- Crisis Intervention
- Drug/Alcohol Resources
If you have any questions or would like to discuss services at the IFRC, please call Susan Holt, IFRC Program Coordinator, at 949-936-7502