During the June 7 IUSD Board of Education Meeting, the District will host a school safety presentation to share information with the community about IUSD’s multi-layered approach to campus safety. Topics will include:
- Multi-hazard planning, including intruder-related incidents
- Comprehensive school safety plans
- Safety initiatives and preparedness efforts
- Continuous safety assessments and improvements
- Mental health and wellness initiatives
- Partnership with the Irvine Police Department
The Irvine Police Department will also present information about School Resource Officers and IPD's preparedness efforts.
To submit questions in advance of the meeting, click here.