Student Records & Transcripts

how to request transcripts

  • Irvine High:  Contact 949-936-7002 for further information.
  • Northwood High:   Contact 949-936-7202 for further information. 
  • Portola High:   Contact 949-936-8202 for further information.
  • University High:   Contact 949-936-7602 for further information. 
  • Woodbridge High:   Contact 949-936-7802 for further information. 
  • Creekside High:  Contact 949-936-7402 for further information.

board policy

student records Request

IUSD Records Request

Requests for transcripts or education verification prior to 1999, please contact the school directly.