This week’s Weekly Five is focused on connecting IUSD families to resources and services.
- Meals. Free grab and go breakfasts and lunches are still being provided to IUSD students. For pick-up locations and schedules, visit https://bit.ly/2wkFwMN For families who cannot visit these sites, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to Technology. IUSD continues to distribute Chromebooks to IUSD students who need them for Emergency Distance Learning. To request a Chromebook, for pickup locations or to get tech support, go to http://bit.ly/2Ue0RiB.
- Mental Health and Wellness. For IUSD and community mental health and wellness resources, including tips for coping with stress and talking with kids and teens about COVID-19, visit https://bit.ly/2YcWloq.
- Families Forward. IUSD has partnered up with Families Forward to augment IUSD meals. Families Forward provides long-term food assistance, counseling services, housing programs, career services and more. Visit families-forward.org for more information. For additional food, housing and other resources, visit 211oc.org.
- Enrichment activities and staying connected. For resources and information about enrichment activities by grade level or for tips about how kids and teens can stay connected, while socially distancing, visit iusd.org/COVID19.
For more details and resources, visit iusd.org/covid-19 regularly.