The Irvine Unified School District has openings for Instructional Assistants in all grade levels. Openings are part-time, up to 25 hours per week, and include paid holidays and sick leave! Starting hourly pay is $15.66.
The first step in applying is holding one of the following certificates:
- Our IUSD Proficiency Test….or one of the following…
- Teaching credentials or CBEST
- Proof of an AA degree or higher from an accredited US institution
- SAT – score of at least 550 in Math and 500 in English
- ACT – score of at least 23 in Math and 22 in English
The IUSD Proficiency Test is a free exam given by Human Resources, which tests high school English and math as well as situational questions about assisting in a classroom. To schedule a test time, please contact Mariela Ortiz in Human Resources at 949-936-5129.
Once you have one of the required certificates please apply online at EdJoin.org/iusd or use the following link to take you directly to our Instructional Assistant posting:
We hope you will join our IUSD team!