Dear IUSD Families,
Please see the following information regarding IUSD summer programs.
High School Summer Programs
Schedules are available through the Parent Portal and information was emailed home through School Messenger to all registered families.
To access the information sent home for Learning Recovery (in person), please see here -Learning Recovery Information
To access the information sent home for Acceleration/Enrichment (virtual), please see here - Acceleration/Enrichment Information
Learning Recovery Dates (in -person instruction) June 9-July 21 (no school July 4 or 5)
- Times : 7:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (Session 1 - 7:45-10:00 a.m. | Session 2 – 10:15 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Location: University High School
Acceleration and Enrichment Dates (virtual instruction) June 9-July 21 (no school July 4 or 5)
- Times: 7:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (Session 1 - 7:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m. |Session 2 – 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. |Session 3 – 1:00-3:00 p.m.)
- Location: Virtual, with the exception of in-person assessments for Math Bridge (see catalog for dates)
Invitation Only Programs (Elementary, Middle, High Schools and Irvine Adult Transition Program)
Information will be sent home to families on Monday - class schedules will be available on June 7
- High School | University High School | June 9-July 8 (no school July 4 or 5) | 8:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Middle School | Jeffrey Trail | June 9-July 8 (no school July 4 and 5) | 8:20 a.m. -12:20 p.m.
- Elementary | Cypress Village and Eastshore (program dependent) | June 9 -July 8 (no school July 4 and 5) | 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- IATP | IATP | June 9-July 8 (no school July 4 and 5) | 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Elementary information will be sent home on Monday.
- Cypress Village | June 9 -July 8 (no school July 4 or 5) | 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- Stonegate | June 9- July 8 (no school July 4 or 5) | 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- Eastshore | June 9-July 8 (no school July 4 or 5) | 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Middle School information will be sent home on Monday. For the MS Summer School Catalog, please click HERE - MS LRA Course Catalog 2022
- Jeffrey Trail | June 9 -July 8 (no school July 4 or 5) | 8:20 a.m. -12:20 p.m.
- Lakeside | June 9-July 8 (no school July 4 or 5) | 8:20 a.m. -12:20 p.m.
- Math Bridge (Virtual and In-person) | Jeffrey Trail Middle School | June - July 1 | Mandatory, in-person dates are June 6, June 13, June 17, June 20, June 27, July 1 are 9:00-10:30 a.m. **Invitations for middle school Math Bridge will be sent May 11 with a link to a Google registration form. Parents/students will have until May 18 to register .**
Please use the contact information below for questions related to these programs:
- General Summer Program Question: SummerSchoolAdmin@iusd.org
- Elementary Learning Recovery Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Programs: KatherineLevensailor@iusd.org
- High School Learning Recovery Academy: SJHSsummer@iusd.org
- High School Acceleration and Enrichment: SJHSsummer@iusd.org
- English Learner Program: LanguageDevelopment@iusd.org
- Special Education ESY: email@example.com
Please visit https://iusd.org/parents/parent-and-family-engagement for assistance with translation of this message.