Payments may be made to students' accounts using the following methods
As of June 14, 2019, IUSD is no longer using MySchoolBucks for cafeteria payments. For updated online cafeteria payment information, please check back on or after July 1, 2019.
payment at the school site
Pay with cash or check at your children's school.
- You may leave a payment in a payment envelope at the front office of your student's school.
- Checks may be made payable to IUSD Nutrition Services.
- Please be sure to include your student's name and pin code on the payment envelope or check.
- You may make a payment for multiple students attending the same school on one check.
- You may make a payment for multiple students attending different IUSD schools on one check.
- Please indicate how much money should be deposited to each child's account.
- Be sure to indicate which school each student attends, if depositing one payment for students at multiple school sites.
- There is no fee for making a payment at the school.
- Payments are posted every day before serving times.
As of June 14, 2019, MySchoolbucks is no longer being used for transaction history information. Please check back on or after July 1, 2019 for updated information.