Payments may be made to students' accounts using the following methods
As of June 14, 2019, IUSD is no longer using MySchoolBucks for cafeteria payments. To create a new account in our new system, TITAN School Solutions, click on the icons below. On the parent portal, you will look for the orange TITAN Icon at the top of the web page to be taken to the TITAN family portal.
Once in the TITAN Family Portal, you will create an account, then add students to your account. There you can add one-time payments, schedule recurring payments, edit your student's spending limits, and transfer money from student to student within your family.
payment at the school site
Pay with cash or check at your children's school.
- You may leave a payment in a payment envelope at the front office of your student's school.
- Checks may be made payable to IUSD Nutrition Services.
- Please be sure to include your student's name and pin code on the payment envelope or check.
- You may make a payment for multiple students attending the same school on one check.
- You may make a payment for multiple students attending different IUSD schools on one check.
- Please indicate how much money should be deposited to each child's account.
- Be sure to indicate which school each student attends, if depositing one payment for students at multiple school sites.
- There is no fee for making a payment at the school.
- Payments are posted every day before serving times.
As of June 14, 2019, MySchoolbucks is no longer being used for transaction history information. Transaction History data for 2019-20 school year will be available via TITAN School Solutions at https://family.titank12.com/ or by clicking on the orange TITAN icon at https://my.iusd.org/LoginParent.aspx?page=default.aspx.