As part of Earth Month this past April, IUSD’s Sustainability team held a poster contest, asking students to create a poster demonstrating the theme “Zero Waste Lunch.” Students showcased the importance of reducing, reusing and recycling through their artistic educational posters.
The following six winners will have their posters displayed at the IUSD District Office and they received a certificate of achievement along with recognition at their school site.
- Ariana Alarid – Culverdale Elementary School
- Sophia Bajwa – Culverdale Elementary School
- Averie McKinley – Cadence Park School
- Kayla Melville – Venado Middle School
- Razielle Reyes – Culverdale Elementary School
- Venus Rung – Greentree Elementary School
Congratulations to all winners and thank you to all participants.