Office 365 for education
Irvine Unified School District is excited to support our student’s success by providing all enrolled students with five full copies of Office 365 ProPlus at no cost. Students are able to download this software for home use on a PC, Mac or mobile device thanks to our partnership with Microsoft.
You will need the following:
- Email address - While IUSD does not currently provide students with email accounts, an email address is required for Microsoft logins. Your student’s IUSD username followed by @iusd.org will form the email address you should use to log in.
- Password - The password is the same one your child uses to log in to IUSD computers. Please ask your child what they are currently using.
- Go to http://portal.office.com
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Click the “Install Office 2016” button.
- During the installation process, you may be asked for an email address and password. Continue to use the same information as before.
If your email address and password are not allowing you access to the Office 365 download page, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the IUSD IT department will assist you.