Payments may be made to students' accounts using the following methods
Make an online payment at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- You will need to set up an account for yourself and enter each student's name, school, permanent ID and birth date.
- Permanent Student ID numbers are available on the Parent Portal.
- There is a $1.95 convenience fee for each transaction.
- Payments may take up to 24 hours to post to your account.
payment at the school site
Pay with cash or check at your children's school.
- You may leave a payment in a payment envelope at the front office of your student's school.
- Checks may be made payable to IUSD Nutrition Services.
- Please be sure to include your student's name and pin code on the payment envelope or check.
- You may make a payment for multiple students attending the same school on one check.
- You may make a payment for multiple students attending different IUSD schools on one check.
- Please indicate how much money should be deposited to each child's account.
- Be sure to indicate which school each student attends, if depositing one payment for students at multiple school sites.
- There is no fee for making a payment at the school.
- Payments are posted every day before serving times.
MySchoolbucks is a one-stop site for student payments and transaction histories. Visit www.myschoolbucks.com to register for a free account to view your children's most recent purchases and payments at no charge.
What is MySchoolBucks?
MySchoolBucks is an online payment service that provides parents the ability to securely pay for meals, monitor student cafeteria purchases and receive email notifications for low account balances.
I usually make payments at the school, do I have to enroll with MySchoolBucks?
If you are not currently using online payments, there is no need to sign up to pay online; we welcome payments by cash or check at each school site. If you would like to electronically track your student's cafeteria purchases, you may enroll with MySchoolBucks to do so at no cost.
How do I Enroll?
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for an account.
- Activate your account and add students. You will need your student's name, the school that they attend, and their permanent student ID number.
- Provide your credit or debit card information.
If you have any further questions, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com and select the Help/FAQ link. If you need assistance with the enrollment process, please call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.