At the July 14, 2020 IUSD Board Meeting, the Board of Education approved the following Academic Models for the 2020-21 School Year. School resumes August 20, 2020.
- All options: IUSD Virtual Academy, Hybrid, and Traditional
- Click here for video illustrations of the elementary academic model options.
- IUSD Virtual Academy (IVA) and Hybrid for Grades 7-12
- Includes Grades 6-8 for K-8 Schools
- Click here for a video clip presentation on IVA from the Board Meeting
- Blended Program (9-12) allowing students to divide course work between the Virtual Academy and their comprehensive high school
- Click here for a video clip presentation on the Blended program from the Board Meeting
- Elementary: IUSD Virtual Academy, hybrid and traditional models.
- Secondary: IUSD Virtual Academy, hybrid and blended (9-12). Traditional model is only available for Moderate/Severe programming and Autism Specific Programming.
- Pre-K ECLC & IATP: IUSD Virtual Academy, hybrid and traditional models.
Click here to read about the action by the IUSD Board of Education regarding requiring face coverings and other FAQs.