If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call 911 immediately.
Suicide prevention app for iPhone & Android | www.my3app.org
- Casa Youth Shelter Services:
Short-term and long-term placement programs to provide basic needs for youth and individual, group, and family counseling.
(800) 914-CASA (800-914-2272) | www.casayouthshelter.org
- Erika's Lighthouse for Depression:
- Child Protective Services in Orange County:
(714) 940-1000 or (800) 207-4464 | For other counties click on this link: https://www.cdss.ca.gov/reporting/report-abuse/child-protective-services/report-child-abuse
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline 24/7
To speak with a professional crisis counselor who can provide assistance in over 170 languages.
Call or text 1-800-4-A-CHILD
- Orange County Suicide Prevention/Crisis Line:
Confidential 24-hour telephone counseling to individuals contemplating, threatening, or attempting suicide.
- The OC Warm Line:
Non-crisis, caring support for anyone struggling with emotional/mental health challenges.
(877) 910-WARM (877-910-9276)
- Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis:
24/7, 7 days a week
- 211 & OC Links Information & Referral Service:
Free 24 hr information and referral line linking to thousands of local health and human service programs in the OC. 2-1-1
- National Institute of Mental Health (NAMI):
Helpline and family resources and groups for those affected by mental illness.
1 (800) 950-NAMI (Helpline) | www.namioc.org
- Reach Out:
Information and support service for young adults facing tough times and struggling with mental health issues.
1 (800) 448-3000 | www.reachouthere.com
- Walk in Our Shoes:
Mental health education | www.walkinourshoes.org
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Center:
Santa Ana Services: Crisis line, outreach and survivor support services for family members of a person who committed suicide.
(714) 547-0855 | www.didihirsch.org/orange-county
- Community Mental Health Resources:
A brochure with resources on Substance Abuse, LGBTQIA Services, Shelters, Hotlines & Online Resources, Culturally Centered Services, Parenting Resources, Community Resources, Intensive Mental Health Services, Suicide Prevention, Housing Resources, and Legal Resources