Welcome to the Stone Creek PTA page.
The current issue of our school newsletter, PTA Postings/ Eagle’s Nest Express, is now just a click away!
Our newsletter will keep you up to date with the latest Stone Creek news and information including the current school calendar, upcoming PTA-sponsored events, a letter from Mr. Shackelford, and valuable news from the office.
A current newsletter is distributed via email at the beginning of each month.
Get involved and stay informed!
Family Fundraiser Flyers
News and events
Reflections Program a Huge Success!
Congratulations to Stone Creek teachers, parents, and students for making this a banner year for the PTA Reflections program! We had an astounding 92 entries at the school level, and 32 of those entries advanced to the District Level Competition.
After the District Level Competition, the winners’ names will be posted on the Stone Creek website and their work will be displayed in the student office.
Contact our Reflections coordinator Mariam Dingilian at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The spring Jog-A-Thon is one of our major fundraisers, and we’re already looking for ways to make it an even bigger success this year.
We’re in need of corporate sponsors who will be recognized with a company logo on our official Jog-A-Thon T-shirt. We’re also looking for other donations like certificates for local businesses that we can use as incentives for our students.
All donations are tax deductible. For more information, please contact Krista Elliott at email@example.com.
Fall fundraisers a success
Thank you to our parent community for your support of our fall fundraisers!
Our Pledge Drive generated an unprecedented $15,000 - money that will directly serve to enhance your child’s educational experience.
The industrious Stone Creek students sold an astounding $23,000 in gift wrap and other merchandise during our Fall Innisbrook Fundraiser. Stone Creek will receive approximately 45% of that amount.
The PTA gives money to teachers for supplies, sponsors programs and assemblies, and we even helped to purchase the beautiful new storage unit that you may have seen on the playground.
Friday, Feb. 15 at 6:00 p.m.
Spend a night under the stars with your friends! Learn more about our solar system with a kid-friendly presentation and some really cool telescopes. This community-building and educational event is provided by the PTA at no charge to Stone Creek families.
Volunteers are needed; please contact Zena Reichert at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re available to help out.
Helpful Forms and Flyers
IPSF Ambassador needed
The IPSF Ambassador provides support to IPSF in a variety of ways and acts as a conduit of information to the Stone Creek PTA while providing community input to IPSF.
If you’re interested in representing our school with IPSF, please contact Steffanie Early at (949) 265-6405 or email@example.com.
Shop to Support Your PTA
- Restaurant Nights - Eat out with your Stone Creek friends and raise money for our school! Watch for flyers in your email inbox and in your child’s conduit.
- Office Depot - Just mention Stone Creek at the register!
- eScrip--Register your credit cards at escrip.com and select Stone Creek PTA (Group ID# 137956527) and our school receives a percentage of your purchases.
- Box Tops for Education -Cut the Box Tops off of eligible products and send them to school.
- Ralphs - Your card must be re-registered every year. Log onto your Ralphs account at http://www.ralphs.com and choose Stone Creek (#82558) as your beneficiary.
- Communities for Cause - Free Smart Phone App that allows customers to support Stone Creek effortlessly. It is as simple as downloading the “Communities for Cause” app. Register Stone Creek PTA from the IPSF list. Browse for participating merchants and enter your purchase amount and ask the merchant to verify it with a QR Code scan.
Other Easy Ways to Help Stone Creek:
- Tuesday, Jan 22 at 8:15 in the MPR
- Tuesday, Mar 26 at 7:00 in the MPR
2012-2013 Board Members
Find out more about our state PTA.