A California Distinguished School
29 Christamon West, Irvine, CA 92620
Telephone: (949) 936-6000 Attendance: (949) 936-6001 FAX: (949) 936-6009
Suggested Bike/Walking Routes to School
Drop Off and Pickup Procedure - Pickup Procedure for Kindergarten
- Residency Verification - Forms with fillable fields can be downloaded here. The annual Residency Verification process for the 2014-2015 school year is going on now. This process is mandatory for all students in order to continue their enrollment in the Irvine Unified School District next year. The deadline to turn the forms in to the school office is March 14th.
- Intent to Return Form - It’s that time of year when we need to collect enrollment information in order to plan for the next school year. Please fill out the form to let us know if your child will be returning to Santiago Hills or not next year. We need one form filled out for each child you have enrolled here at Santiago Hills.
6th grade families, please just select your 6th grade child’s current teacher and select, No, we do not plan to return and choose, “We have been accepted at another IUSD school for the 2014-2015 school year .”
- Crazy Sock Day - Tuesday, April 22
- Pizza Day - Wedndesday, April 23
- April Reading Calendar
- School Site Council Meeting - 5/6