- ·Follow directions the first time given.
- ·Keep hands, feet, other body parts and objects to yourself at all times.
- ·Use only school-approved equipment.
- ·Use equipment properly.
- ·No teasing, put-downs, foul language or harassment.
- ·Verbal praise
- ·GRIZZLY cards
- ·Choose a friend to eat with at lunch.
- ·Positive feedback shared with classroom teacher
- ·Positive feedback shared with parent
- ·Verbal reminder
- ·Five minutes out of recess
- ·Out for remainder of recess
- ·Out for remainder of recess/trash pick-up
- ·Administrative referral
Immediate referral to the administration
will occur for the following infractions:
Fighting, overt defiance,
going off school grounds, weapons