** Important 2014-15 Information for New & Returning Students **
Online First Day Packets
Dear Meadow Park Families:
It’s hard to believe that Summer is almost over and another school year is about to begin!
Online First Day Packets (the old hard copy First Day Packet) is now done all online!
The process will also give parents/guardians the opportunity to update information that may have recently changed, keeping the school’s data current. Even if this is your child’s first year in IUSD, it is required that you access and review the information and documents online. This Online First Day Packet must be completed for ALL students.
Please follow the directions below for completing the on-line process, and be sure to bring all printed materials to your child’s teacher the first week of school. Please complete the online process by the first day of school, September 2, 2014.
The link to the documents will be active beginning
Friday, August 22, 2014
****If you don’t have access to a computer, please come to the front office. We will have a computer available for you to use to complete this process.
Thank you in advance for completing this process on-line.
Meadow Park Elementary
Online First Day Packet Procedures
Parent Portal Update and REQUIRED Authorization
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account”
- If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact your front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
“Change Student” tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Please note that ReReg must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5) – Please confirm that all information has been read and that you have completed the online registration process by checking each box listed on the screen and click “Save”. Follow any further instructions listed. Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student Demographics (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on “Save”.
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to “Save” any changes made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Once complete, please click “Save” at the bottom of the page.