To Request An Official Transcript from Irvine High School
For current students:
Please see Mrs. Natalizio in the upstairs office.
For students who graduated BEFORE 1999:
Mail your request to:
Irvine High School
4321 Walnut Ave
Irvine, CA 92604
Please include the following:
- -The official name that you used while attending Irvine High School
- -Your Date Of Birth
- -Your Year of Graduation
- -The address to which we should mail the official transcript
- -$5.00 cash or money order (no checks please) for each copy requested
- -Your Signature
- -A copy of your driver's license
- -The date of your request
For Students who graduated in 1999 AND LATER:
Log on to www.parchment.com
Follow the instructions to request an official transcript. You DO NOT need to know your student ID number. (You may type any four numbers in that space). Please be sure to carefully enter your name, date of birth, and year of graduation. If you did not graduate from Irvine High School, please enter the year you would have graduated had you stayed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Records Department at Irvine High School at (949) 936-7073.