4321 Walnut Ave
Irvine, CA 92604
Main Phone Number:
Web site Assistance:
Principal's Honor Roll (Fall 2015)
Program of Studies (16-17)
Mon(5/2) - 9am Late Start
Tue-Fri(5/3-5/6) - AP Testing
Mon-Thu(5/9-5/12) - AP Testing
Mon(5/16) - 10 am Late Start - Sophmore CST Testing
Thu(5/19) - Extended Lunch
2015-16 A-Day/B-Day Calendar
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
IHS Major Event Calendar and Facility Request
Note: After you click on Calendar, select category and then "Go to Calendar"
IUSD District Wide Calendar
Course Request Video (16-17)
Program of Studies(16-17)
The Irvine Public Schools Foundation is dedicated to supporting Irvine schools.
Click IPSF logo to find out how you can help.
IMPORTANT MANDATORY SENIOR SURVEY
Each year we ask our senior students to complete a MANDATORY Senior Survey that inquires about college plans, scholarships, and the Counseling Program. This information is used to also obtain information for the Senior Awards Assembly.
- Senior students are able to access the Senior Survey online between 4/25/16 – 5/13/16 at irvinehigh.org. Students must log into their Naviance Account, select About Me, and select the Senior Survey 2016 (on top, left side of page).
- Students will be able to access the survey at home, or at school.
- Students have until Friday, May 13th to complete and submit the survey.
- It is mandatory for all senior students to complete this survey. Students will not be able to pick up their Cap and Gown for graduation if they have not completed and submitted their senior survey.
- IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING SCHOLARSHIPS: In order for any scholarship(s) you have received to be announced as part of the Senior Award Assembly, you MUST report them in your senior survey AND provide documentation/verification of the scholarship and award amount to Mrs. Jacobs. Otherwise, your scholarship will not be announced.
Prom Tickets on Sale
TICKET SALES: Only ONE check per transaction, No split payments, No Refunds once ticket is purchased
- April 18th: $70/$75 sales during break & lunch
- April 19th: $70/$75 sales during break and lunch
- April 25 - 27: $80/$85 during break and lunch
- April 28th & April 29th: $95 during break and lunch.
Irvine High School rules are enforced at all school activities. The Dress Code for a formal dance will be strictly enforced. Students who are dressed inappropriately will be asked to go home and change.
Click on graphic for larger version
AP Testing Schedule
AP Schedule for this year has been posted. Please refer to this table for your designated AP Exam's times and locations:
Counseling Department Spring Newsletter
Click on the link below to read the spring edition of the Counseling Newsletter.
PROCESS FOR COLLEGES REQUESTING MID-YEAR REPORTS AND 7TH SEMESTER TRANSCRIPTS – 3 EASY STEPS
Many Private Colleges and Universities to which seniors have applied require submission of a MID-YEAR REPORT, WHICH INCLUDES GRADES FROM THE 7TH SEMESTER. If the college (s) you applied to is/are requesting one, please click on the link below.
GRAD NIGHT 2016 - Buy your Grad Night Tickets
Grad Night 2016 is an all-inclusive party exclusively for Graduating seniors of 2016. It will be the last time all the seniors will be together. The night includes all you can eat, all you can drink, all you can play, all night long. Acitvities, prizes, and entertainment will make it a night the seniors will never forget.
Date: June 8, 2015 9:30pm - 5:00am
Buy tickets now for $150 now, before they go up to $175 on May 1 by clicking http://www.irvinehsgradnight.com/tickets/
HOMEWORK CLUB - A Resource to Help Students Do Their Best!
Need help in your class? Come to Homework Club to get free tutoring.
Homework Club meets Monday-Thursday from 3:30-4:30pm in M6 (Math)
HW Club is also currently looking for more student tutors. Student tutors can earn community service hours and potentially earn $$. See Mrs. Sakallah (M6) to find out more information.
Introduction to Naviance
Irvine High School now utilizes a web-based program called NAVIANCE FAMILY CONNECTION, sponsored by IPSF for IUSD 7-12 students and brought to you by your IHS Counseling Team. Through search tools and activities it provides support and guidance to students, families and staff to promote student achievement and post-secondary success. It is also a tool to communicate information to students.
For instructions on how to start using Naviance