Cypress Village is a diverse learning community united in its unwavering dedication to empower students to become responsible, respectful citizens prepared to engage in their future.
- As a staff we believe… in creating responsible, contributing citizens who persevere to learn, take risks, and feel connected to their school.
- As a staff we strive… to educate and nurture the whole child, creating a balanced experience that fosters a love for learning as we prepare students to be life-long learners.
- As a staff we are committed to… valuing and celebrating students’ diversity as we collaborate to hone skills in a healthy and fun learning environment.
- As a staff we will maintain… a safe environment that upholds the highest expectations where teachers inspire collaboration, technology is essential and innovation ensures learning continues beyond the classroom.
- We are... a village of invested learners where everyone is a stakeholder as we partner with families and the global community.
School Policies Regarding Rules and Regulations
Cypress Village does not discriminate and does not condone sexual harrassment.
Irvine Unified School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. All activities and programs at Cypress Village Elementary School are free from discrimination based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
The District does not discriminate in enrollment in or access to any of the activities and programs available. Admission to these programs is based on age appropriateness, class space, interest, aptitude, and prerequisite course work if applicable. The lack of English skills shall not be a barrier to admission to or participation in the District's activities and programs.
Equity/Title IX Compliance Officer: Keith Tuominen, 5050 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA, 92617, Phone (949)936-5047
Click here to view the for the complete document which includes names and contact information for persons designated to handle inquiries regarding the policies.
2. Sexual Harassment Policy
The Board of Education is committed to maintaining a learning environment free from harassment, intimidation or insult, student-to-student or adult-to-student, on the the basis of an individual’s actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression. Contact your teacher or principal to report any misconduct. Equity/Title IX Compliance Officer: Keith Tuominen, 5050 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA, 92617, Phone (949)936-5047
Click here for the complete document