Marilyn Hale ext. 7423
Lauren Bowie ext. 7413
**Counselor Office Hours For Student Drop In**
1. Your counselor is available on a drop in basis during “Office Hours”
- Before school (7:45 am-8:15 am)
- During Break
-After-School from 2:15-3:00
2. If your counselor is unavailable during office hours:
- See staff in the front office for a "Student Request to See Counselor" form
- Leave the completed request form in binder provided
- You will receive a call slip when your counselor is available
**3 Reasons to See Your Counselor**
Schedule changes and course adjustments, transcript review, graduation status, college planning; also includes study skills.
Decision making, goal setting, problem solving and non-academic concerns or conflicts with others (friends, family, teachers); also includes Integrity, Honoring Self and Others and Social Responsibility.
Interest in the world of work, personal interests and abilities; also includes paths to achieve future goals.
Life After High School Guidebook